Ask a question

119 questions

129 answers

124 comments

45 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
Hello I' bought recently a lot of TMT250 trackers, and now I am busy configure them. Some of the trackers (now 3 out of 50) can't connect to the configuration tool. It is doing nothing when I connect the TMT250 to the computer. It will not start the tracker, like the other ones. I also started these trackers manually and then I can send and receive SMS. I set the tracker via SMS on default configuration, but still it will not connect to the configuration tool. Does anybody knows what to do ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello
Does those devices appears in 'Device manager>>Ports' window?
Can you see all 4 TMT250 contact pins? If not then please contact our sales manager in order to solve this issue.
by
Thanks you for your answer. No they did not appears in the ports window. Meanweil I fhad some more devices whith problems. But I could solve most off the issues. At one device not all off the pins where good visible on the outside so it could not connect well. From another few trackers one of the 4 pins internally was not good connected (not a good quallity check Teltonica !!). Now I've 2 left who can not connect with the configuration tool. I shall ask my supplier for advice. Thank you for your reply.