Ask a question

126 questions

147 answers

135 comments

102 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by

I have 30 Segway ES4.  After connecting the tst100 and uploading the configuration, all scooters are on. Are there settings to turn them off?

by
Hello,

Could you expand on your problem? If i understand correctly, you want the devices not to turn on then connected to the PC? Or you want the devices to turn off when you upload the configuration?

What firmware and configuration versions are using?

Best regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello,

I learned that it depends on the scooters firmware, and I'm waiting 3th week for someone from teltonika to convert it into a FOTA WEB.

I have another problem with TST configuration because the GPS shows the old position of the scooter, and does not refresh it after ignition or driving.  Could someone send the best parameters for gps configuration and settings dependent on it?

Does it depend on gps sleep?
by

Hello again,

What firmware are you using right now? Could you send me the configuration you have right now? I will modify it if it's necessary. There are settings that influence how often packets will be generated and your GPS fix will be refreshed, most important panel to notice is Data Acquisition.

Also is it only old GPS position or the whole data of packet is the same?

Regarding FOTA WEB. Do you have a FOTA WEB account? or you only need your devices to be assigned?

Best regards.