Ask a question

128 questions

136 answers

128 comments

91 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
Hi, I have a problem with Teltonika FMB920. My device is not detectet by USB on my computer, but before that everything worked well. Dwo led turn on, but only one blinks. I wanted to check bluetooth, my computer can see two devices. Yesterday everything worked, today it does not work. Please help me :|

2 Answers

0 votes
by

Hii I also facing the same problem with Teltonika FMB920, my device is not connected and it also shows an error epson error code 0xe5, so I really want a proper instruction how can i remove this error and connected my device easily as soon as possible because I suffers a lot due to this problem.

by
Please check the other USB cable. For me I do not know why but on another USB cable the GPS locator is active.

I checked the smartphone and operated on two USB cables, but my Teltonika FMB920 does not work on one cable. But it work :) . Now I have a problem with GPRS :|
by
Oi sou de Mozambique, trabalho numa empresa de gestao de frotas (sgfrotas), nao consigo configurar os devices FMB920 e FMB125, para usar na plataforma GPs-server.net, preciso de ajuda, o device nao responde sms e nao manda dados para plataforma..
0 votes
by
First you must connect the battery to the device, then power the device to a 12V source (it is better to use a variable source),

then download the programs to your pc, connect the USB cable to the micro USB on the device and open the corresponding program on your pc,